I believe that psychotherapy should be affordable to anyone who really needs it. My full fee is $150 for a 50 minute session. I do have some sliding scale slots. If you still can not afford my fees I will work with you to find someone who will be a good match with you and who offers a sliding scale that will work for you in or around San Francisco.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am a member of HUMANA managed care plan.
Out-of-network provider for many PPO plans
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 72 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance companies never pay for missed sessions..
Questions? Please contact me for further information.